Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I believe your exact words were: "Hey Spacey, pay it forward."

Aww...it's Baby's First Meme!

Okay, I got this from Mup's blog, who got it from someone, who...you know the drill. Now, unlike Mup, I actually HATED the movie Pay it Forward. But I do think it's a nice concept, and for the first time in, oh, ever, I'm actually experiencing the thrill of doing my Christmas shopping without worrying about how much I'm spending. It's amazing what a giving mood that puts one in. So, I figure, what the hell. Here's the deal:

I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days. That is my promise. The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.

Now, I reserve the right to make the gift a surprise, and whatever it actually turns out to be will probably depend on who, if anyone, responds. But I guarantee it will amuse me, and really, isn't that why you all tune in on a semi-regular basis? To see me amuse myself? C'mon, do your part...we all know I thrive on audience participation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to participate in your PIF. However, I do not have a blog to promise to PIF in return. Therefore, I believe I'm disqualified. Bummer! It's a great idea! I love this crap...

PS Wasn't that the movie where they made Helen Hunt look like trash and gave Kevin Spacey lots of scars?? Yeah, wasn't a fan either...