Monday, March 10, 2008

Sweet Home Canada

So, if you read my last post, and if you happen to have heard that Toronto was buried by about a foot of snow on Saturday, you may be expecting a fresh rant, chock-full of fury about all of the trouble I had getting back into town yesterday. 

 

Well, I hate to disappoint anyone, but it was pretty uneventful.  I think this pretty much sums it up:

 144845

I made it home tired, fat, happy, and reasonably close to on-time.  Although we did have yet another parking lot situation on the tarmac, so if you're keeping track, that means I ran into the exact same problem in 4 different airports.  That seems excessive.  There will be a more detailed account of my trip going up whenever I have time to write it - I'm trying to get back into the swing of things and will be out of town again next weekend, so don't hold your breath.

2 comments:

emily said...

yaaaay! i'm so glad to have you back! online, that is. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!