Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm f---ing Matt Damon.

My Republican friends might want to skip this one, unless you are seriously dissatisfied with your party's VP candidate.  I love you all dearly, and you know how much I hate to talk politics, and I DEFINITELY don't want a political debate in my comments, but I had to share this because it kind of makes me hot:

I actually have a great deal of respect for John McCain.  I like that, for possibly the first time ever, I actually think both parties have managed to pick candidates that I wouldn't be mortified to have representing me as my leader.  I can handle having a President that I disagree with, I just can't handle having a Commander-in-Chief who doesn't know how to pronounce the word "nuclear."  However, I must thank Matt Damon for putting so successfully into words why I will be very, VERY frightened if McCain is elected. 

That, and on the teleprompter during her speech at the convention, they actually felt the need to spell the word "nuclear" phonetically for her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Sarah Silverman. Me, I'm just sitting here waiting for a political debate to break out in the comments... :)