Thursday, August 09, 2007

Rub a Dub Dub

Okay, some of you are going to hate me for this, but I can't resist.

Right now, it's about 72 degrees in Toronto.

The air is dry with a pleasant breeze.

I am wearing long pants and actual sleeves, and was still a tad chilly when the wind picked up at the bus stop.

Tuesday night, a friend from home was begging to come live with me because the weather there was so miserable. I checked - at 9:00pm, the heat index was still over 95 degrees (37 to those of you who only understand Celsius).

Pardon me while I just rub that in a bit.

I'll admit, winter here isn't exactly a walk in the park, but I will gladly suffer through it if it means I get a summer worth gloating about. I'd rather be too cold than too hot any day.

It is, however, cloudy, and supposed to rain this afternoon, if that makes you feel any better. Heh heh heh...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

95 at 9pm? That has got to hurt. I feel for those that have to live through it. I on the other hand will go enjoy the cool breeze and wait for the rain that has yet to show up. :)
I'm an ass.

Anonymous said...

BITCH