Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Blerg.

You know what should never, ever happen? 

The Night Bus on a Tuesday.

This is what happens when your friends don't have the decency to have their birthdays fall on a Friday or Saturday like civilized people do.

Also, I apparently really enjoy guys named Ryan who have girlfriends.  Seriously - this is the third one in a year and a half that I have found myself really enjoying chatting with.  Luckily, this time I knew about the girlfriend ahead of time, so there was no disappointing revelatory moment.  There is no Ryan #4 - that's the single one. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be careful with guys that have two vowels in their name, they...Aw shit.

MadMup said...

I've often wondered if the correct spelling was "blerg" or "blurg."

Either way, it's a great word. Thanks, Tina Fey!

Wahooty said...

Actually, it should have an umlaut over the e, but I don't know how to do that. :)
At least, that's how it was spelled on the Ikea box, and I think that's the only way any of us have seen it written...