Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Laissez les bon temps rouler!

It's Mardi Gras! And if, like me, you spent the weekend generally immobile while subsisting on nothing but marked-down Valentine's chocolate and pizza because they are the only foods that are within arm's reach and/or come straight to your door, then it really is Fat Tuesday. But if you DIDN'T spend the weekend gaining 5 lbs. like me, then you've got approximately 60 minutes left in which to get thee some gumbo. Personally, I went out for Indian food - not sure if that's really the idea, but hey, it was spicy, and I'm not sure jambalaya exists in Canada anyway. Zydeco does, however, as I was quite surprised to learn today, so maybe there is hope for the Great White North after all. Let the good times roll (at least until midnight)!

No comments: