Saturday, February 10, 2007

When you are lonely, let it shine on...

The sun is out!!!

Or...at least it was.

Seriously - I needed my sunglasses when I walked to the grocery store this morning. I had forgotten how bright the world can be when the sun is shining brightly and the ground is covered in snow. And it's a balmy -6 outside - spring has sprung!!!!

Okay...maybe not. But seasons are in the eye of the beholder, right? And compared to a week ago, it feels freaking fantastic outside. Plus, I've been looking for an excuse to post my sunflower picture, because, while there are many technical things I don't like about it, I still think the flower is awfully pretty, and I haven't posted a photo in a while. So, with that, I shall resume my busy schedule of what the squirrel I saw this morning doesn't have the good sense to do - hibernation.

P.S. - hazelnut and french vanilla coffee + a little half and half + a scoop of hot cocoa mix = mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments: