Friday, May 25, 2007

Self-Fulfilling Prophecy (updated)

My horoscope for today:

Even with the highest of spiritual intentions, you still may not be able to keep your mind off sex today. You may find yourself thinking about things that are usually outside of your comfort zone. Don't think that you will actually realize all your fantasies, but remember there's no harm in enjoying them within the privacy of your own mind.

Well, I wasn't when I woke up this morning, but I SURE AS HELL AM NOW!

Update: My fortune cookie from lunch says, "Unveil your ideas. Be ready to act on them." Okay, I'm not going to go on another rant about how THAT'S NOT A FORTUNE, but when you combine it with the above...somebody is trying to get me arrested.

Even if I DON'T add the "in my pants."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You get all the good ones! Mine told me to'think twice before you speak once.'
Can we trade?

Wahooty said...

Hmmm...I dunno, I think maybe you need to hang on to that one... ;)

emily said...

My mother once got a fortune cookie that said "Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday, and NOW YOU KNOW WHY." (emphasis added.)